Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tanning beds and full length mirrors....

I wasn't a tanning bed person until this winter. I have been in the past, in high school for dances and the prom, a couple years ago before going on my first and last cruise....if you don't like stupid people being in your vicinity...I don't recommend a cruise, unless you are going to be drunk the entire time...and napping the rest of the time.
Anyway, I got a call from the tanning place I used and had 6 sessions left from 2 years ago. I was going to give them away to a neighbor who goes there, but decided screw it, heat and quiet sound good.
Everything was fine and dandy until the last time I went.....I went in got ready, got in and got out...then, noticed the full length mirror. I thought "how bad could it be, I'm tan, everything looks better with a tan?" I keep underwear on in the bed, burnt buns don't sound good. So, with my morbid curiousity and some trepidation, I slowly walked over to the mirror...UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I muffled my screams and hurriedly dressed and vowed never to look in the full length mirror again!
I don't think there is a plastic surgery that can fix all the craters and valleys that I had never known were there. I had thought about needing a full length mirror at home...no way!

1 comment:

  1. Full length mirrors should be illegal for anyone over 25. Our hearts just can't take the shock. There will be chubby, middle aged women dropping like flies if this sort of indiscriminate full length mirror business continues. I'm telling you..it's reaching crisis proportions!

    ReplyDelete