Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Being a conservative

I watch a lot of news, mainly Fox News and a lot of Bill O'Reilly. I have seen so much liberal media coverage of everything, that I can't deal with it anymore. I am a conservative, independent, free thinker type of person. I see that being a conservative has almost turned into political leprosy. It's hard to deal with the lack of integrity and backbone in the government and world today. I feel comfortable being a conservative here in my home state of Indiana, even though we helped get Obama elected. He appealed to the masses with his speeches of "change" and "hope". Doesn't anyone get that Congress has the control?? The president is mostly a headpiece to the Democratic Congress agenda, headed up by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. I find that to be terrifying in itself. Do people even understand that those two don't get our (common people's) struggles?? I am not saying that McCain and Palin would do a better job, given the chance, but I wouldn't be terrified. Obama is planning on closing Gitmo to appease the bleeding heart liberals. Where would everyone (those for this idea) like us to put these maximum security terrorists? Not in my backyard, please. I am for torture if it will keep people safe. Doesn't anyone get that these guys wouldn't hesitate to use torture? They blow up little kids regularly for Christ's sake! These are the same types who videotaped chopping off Daniel Pearl's head! I wish everyone would dig their heads out of their asses and get it! I want my kids to be safe and I want my grandkids to be safe. I feel smarter than many of the morons in Congress and government in general, and all I have is a high school diploma and a backbone.

No comments:

Post a Comment